1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
freakn butons arte too smll!a; kant type worth a sheit.. lol

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Our company uses them nationwide, more for database storage with reps but have had no issues. I use mine for emails and really like it's capablities.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok AJ here it is, as you know I've owned about 350 cell phones over the last two years. There are two that I have liked the best. The one you currently have now and the several blackberrys that I have owned. For browsing I have found that windows mobile 6 and the blackberry software are pretty much the same and there are some things that windows mobile does that blackberry does not but there is not a decent phone out there at a decent price to run that software on. The blackberry on the other hand works very well and they are priced competitively you can't go wrong really.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I have the storm and its great....

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Ok AJ here it is, as you know I've owned about 350 cell phones over the last two years. There are two that I have liked the best. The one you currently have now and the several blackberrys that I have owned. For browsing I have found that windows mobile 6 and the blackberry software are pretty much the same and there are some things that windows mobile does that blackberry does not but there is not a decent phone out there at a decent price to run that software on. The blackberry on the other hand works very well and they are priced competitively you can't go wrong really.
How would you have that many?
phaz

·
Registered
627 Posts
I don't know $hit about the blackberry cruve but the blackberry curve is ok. you just need to make sure that you have a decent warranty because the little rollers on those things seem to go bad. I havent had a problem with mine but I have heard about problems with the roller from friends.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts