Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Been away from fishing for a while and now that the weather has cooled off it's time to hit the water again.

Task 1 -- cleaning the boat. Is anyone providing boat cleaning services around here anymore? Aaron are you still doing this? If you guys have any suggestions let me know. Boat has been in outside storage for a while, covered and needs someone to detail the boat.

Task 2 -- Carpet replacement. Who in the PHX area can do this? Anyguys done this before or willing to take on a project? I've got a 1995 Ranger R72 that neesd the carpet replaced. Nothing too difficult just about time I have someone do it. Any suggestions & idea's on cost? Pictures of previous work would be appreciated.

Email me at [email protected] or reply to this thread. I'll be checking in. Thanks for the advice.

Vince

·
2 FACED Spammer
1,564 Posts
Hey guys,

Been away from fishing for a while and now that the weather has cooled off it's time to hit the water again.

Task 1 -- cleaning the boat. Is anyone providing boat cleaning services around here anymore? Aaron are you still doing this?

Oh ya, I am booked thru next week right now. I'll email you tonight.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Hey vinnie, until you get your boat squared away, you are welcome to take the backseat of the cat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts