·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Del

What are you burning a transistor in? A controller for one of your machines? Do you have a schematic for it? Give me a call if you need some help tracking down the problem. I'll help you if I can.

SteveM

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Steve.

its the spindle control has 12 transisters I just took the one that was mis-firing(you can hear it)( they are 3 inches long and 1/2 wide)

Dave has a schematic for it he designed he just hasnt been to work in the last dew days.

My spindle drive is still out being repaired, I stole this one off of one of the machines that larry had.

But thanks again, cause one of these days I might take you up on it.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
hey delw just saw this. i will give you a call on sat. i got to do some housework and then i will call you

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Trimmed the trees took down the xmass lights and tree raked all the leaves and went to the dump. and to top it all off, i got to cook dinner. Its the least i could do, she works a 50 hour week as the Public works Manager for the City of Surprise then goes to College for her Masters degree

·
Registered
79 Posts
Cooking dinner?????

Dude, are you sick, do you have a cold or the FLU?

P.S. what did you cook, Microwavable mac and cheese?

Where is my magical formula????????

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I marinated a flank steak for about 2 hours and cooked it over a Mesquite fire and made fajitas. you now better than mac and cheese.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts