Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i am selling my boat( the 84 tracker in the forsale section. a guy emailed me asking if i wanted to sell just the motor. my question is how many prospective people am i gonna lose by not having a whole package deal? is there people that will want it with no motor. also i dont know what just the motor is worth so how much do i ask for it. its an 84 25h.p. xd mercury with electric and pull start. motor is in great working shape and starter but i dont know:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
only the right person will buy the boat with no motor. tell im to buy the whole thing and tell him to sale the boat.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats kinda what i was thinkin. i wouldn't wanna buy a boat knowing i have to put more into it right away. especially in this economy

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will try sending him one telling him that thanks

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
if he doesnt go for it, tell him no. would you buy a boat with out a motor?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whatcha think delw, want another project.:cool:
just kiddin. where can i find what its worth though, not gonna do it but am curious now

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The hull is worth about $150-$250 on Aluminums that old. The rest of the price is motor. Older f-glass hulls are worth about $500 at best. The cost is all wrapped up in the motor!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
yeap,he weants a cheap motor and a good deal,he is probably the guy who says he wants to come see it,then he will offer you a trade for guns,did it twice to me on my 25 4 sale

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
he is an older fellow ,its either guns or he wants to trade for concrete supplys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts