Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good honest repair shop for my boat. Live NW of Phoenix but have not had much luck with the shops around me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Put down the Crack Pipe.....

You are a complete fool if you take it to complete marine...Three weeks from now you will STILL not have your boat do yourself a favor...take it to Southwest boats ask for mike or rich and you will be tightened right up....

Best shop in town

·
Registered
21 Posts
Boat repair

I use Ken Howden @ Holiday Mobil Marine. He comes to your house so you don't have to worry about your boat sitting for 2 weeks in a marina waiting to get fixed, ran into or boke into. He does a great job, give him a call.

DeerSlayer

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I have had good luck with Ken at Holiday Mobile Marine. He has a well-stocked van and will come to your location.

Tater

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I also have used Ken (holiday mobile marine) and he is good and you do not lose your boat for weeks on end. I think Delw also does marine repairs .

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think Del-mart is good for the west side 623 594-4923 and Holiday Mobile Marine (Ken) works the east side 480 649-3234. Both have helped me and in my opinion are very good.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I've had some work done by Delw and I know others who have had work done by him as well. He comes highly recommended. Ken at Holiday Mobile Marine also has SEVERAL good recommendations. I recommend using one of these two guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts