Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me tell you a story bout Jed and his little friend. Poor inbred Barely kept his raft afloat. Then that day he went for a little swim, and off down the lake motored his empty little boat. Idiots, Morons, Brain dead. Well next thing ya know Jeds swimmin after the boat. Him and jethro are gonna catch that runaway boat. The swim and they swim and what do they see, out of the blue come a little jet ski. Savior, hero, gettin rescued. Well the Jet ski loads ol Jed on the back. motors to his boat so Jed can get it back. Cruises to Jethro and loads him aboard, then they haul ass and go to the shore, load up the boat, put it on the roof, aint never commin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Story. 12 foot coleman crawdad with a electric trolling motor .they go swimmin because they were not catching any catfish by the main launch ramp. The boat is making about 20 foot circles because they left the trolling motor on low speed. So they swim behind the boat trying to catch it instead of trying to cut it off. they made about 3 circles before a boat rescues them. Its a Holiday weekend so the ramp is full of people. about 50 people are standing there looking at them in disbelief. Totally embarrassed, they loaded the boat up and left.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Very impressive Boat Cop! You're a song writer too? :lol:

But I was hoping for a Labor Day nekkid women story. :cry:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a couple of them, but i am going to tell them during the winter time when the lake is slow. Nekid women have been slow lately due to the weather. I have had several that have not adjusted properly and parts were hanging out. This weeks post will be a good one. Partial nudity on both sexes. Cant keep NC out of the loop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts