Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There i was just mindin my own business when i see this guy who looked down on his luck walking by the road by fish city. So i stopped and engaged in some small chit chat to see what was going on. When i ask him for some sort of ID he says ,"his friend has it". So now we get down to a one on one more intellectual convo. He tells me he meets this "LADY" in a bar in New Mexico and proceeds to engauge in some horizontal action with her. So she likes his charming personality and tells him to come to AZ with her and she will tell her rich husband he is the new "houseboy". As he has no job or life he agrees. once in AZ the Hubby says Bullshit to Cletus the house boy and tells her to get him the hell outta there. So her being a thinker, goes to a sporting goods store and buys a tent and some camping gear and brings him to the lake so she can visit him and get "Satisfied". She leaves him with no food and takes his wallet with his ID for safety reasons and proceeds to visit him daily. When she visits him she brings him some food and they get their "groove on". Once done, they get into a fight "because she is a crazy bitch" and she leaves him out there to spend the night. This particular day she had just left after doind their thing and having a fight. the fight was over him telling her he had to be in Minnesota in 7 days to turn himself in to do jail time. Well, she gets royally pissed of because her %@#$ toy has to go and they get into. He tells her she needs to give him money so he can get back so she pulls off her gold jewelry and her $3000.00 Rolex and throws it in the desert, jumps into her black Mercedes and speeds off. Well Cletus is all upset and does not know what to do. After making sure Cletus is who he said he was, i told him it sounded like she gave him a meal ticket and to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LAKE. Cletus agreed that this would be a wise thing to do and began a packin.

Moral to this story is, if your Girl starts to have a lot of lunch dates all of a sudden and comes home without her jewelry there might be a Cletus in the bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
That one is almost un#$%&ing believable, but fascinating. Thank you, Boat Cop! I thought you'd never be back with another story. It's just like waiting for another season of the Sopranos! Loved it, though.

Tater

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Great story Boat Cop. Cletus? Really Cletus? Or was his name changed to protect the guilty? :)

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I changed the name, seems one of my stories about a sinking car was a fellow classmate of one of the posters. I will be off of work for the next 8 to 10 days due to having to kill 160 hours before the end of the year or loose it. gonna get the bird dogs out and run some pads off!!!!!!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Boat Cop...no ABF for you? Your stories keep me off drugs. So I guess there is a rich lady looking for a new *&%$ buddy? Can you go find your boy Cletus and ask him whereabouts she lives so I can stake out the local bars? Jason needs a new boat!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am leaving for ABF fri morn, after that i am taking the germans out for many miles of quail hunting all over the state.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
We will be pre fishing from a white 20'Cobra with a big Evinrude on the back early friday, then later on in the day my partner is going to show up and we will finish the day in his white/green stripe Champion (merc 175). If you see us out there, swing on by.
Jason

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be in a Ranger 492VS 21 foot blu and silver with a Evinrude. we will fish in the afternoon. I will be the good lookin one on the front with the dwarf swingin his feet off of the rear seat

G

·
Boatcop- hows the water at Bartlett. Is it clear? Are there going to be any patrol out this weekend? Just curious, not that I will be breaking the law but if the fishing s--ks I'll be looking for the Rolex and gold jewelry :) Thanks for the story I think that Taters wife has a black Mercedes :p :p

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will be at rosey fishin ABF. Water is going down about 4 inches a day and is still about the same clarity. i saw 3 boats fishin dropshot right acrost from the flats and they all had fish on, they were rodents. fishin is still the same, shad have gone down though.

G

·
After this post I think everyone will be cruising the shore looking for the black mercedes.

The guys got it made he just dont relize it yet.
he lives on a lake(free)
he has a new house(ok tent)
he gets fresh food delivered everyday (free)
he gets a piece of (_._) everyday
Then to top it off she leaves

What more could a guy want.
Boat cop give her my number wouldya :wink:

Delw

1 - 14 of 14 Posts