AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished a week of Sequoia, Yosimite, Mammoth, Lake Tahoe, Truckee and Virginia City. As soon as possible, when I got home, I cranked up the 'puter so I could find out what the latest Boat Cop report was. They are always an educational hoot! Where are you at? :?:

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I patrolled Bartlett today and all I found was that I cant hook fish on Fridays at Bartlett. I suck.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
:D I am back. spent 2 weeks fishin for trout in a float tube and a fly rod. largest was a 21 inch german brown. averaged about 20 a day fishin drys. caught some on a Lucky craft bevy popper and quite a few rippin some pins minnows. gonna send a picture to nightcrawler.

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome back boat cop now get to work so we have a story, you are 2-3 weeks behind.

Delw

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
yeah there were a bunch of fine half naked drunk girls at Bartlett that just were beggin to get a ticket from you for something! And that patrol boat looked lonely on the trailer!
Jason

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Welcome back Boat Cop. No one has called me "dude" in several weeks. Get to work!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Boat Cop! You have returned to us! We have gone through withdrawls without having your stories to lighten up our week! Glad you had a good time and welcome back! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts