Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat Cop, or who ever is in the KNOW (no sea lawyers)...

My PRO Craft is rated for 6 persons or 825 pounds. However, there is only the bench seat (3 persons) and the two fishing seats. What's the deal with this??? If I have 3 person's sitting on the bench seat and someone else sitting on the floor (not the fishing decks), is this legal??? I don't do it, but what's the law say about people sitting on the front deck (like a bow rider minus the seats)? Isn't that illegal or only if the operator's view is impaired... One more thing, what about sitting on the rear fishing seat??? I don't allow people to sit on my front deck or on the fishing seats but I'm just curious, what's the actual legal take on this.... Thanks.

And thanks for all the other info you’ve provided too.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Not on the front deck or the rear deck or their seats. you can have them sit on the floor or the passengers lap. basically what we look for is they are sitting as low or lower than what the factory underway seats height are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.