Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Betty Licious is sunning herself on the back deck of Dels bass boat in her pink Delmart thong while Ivana Hunk is sitting on the front deck bass seat retying her string bikini top on. Del decides to motor across the lake with the big engine at about 5 mph to get to abetter fishing hole. What laws has Del violated

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, other than these 3 laws
1, law of averages. Del with 2 hotties???? not !
2, law of physics. Dels physique aint gonna cut it !!!!
3, law of gravity. Dels gettin old, gravity has takin its toll !!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
#1 big motor is on and underway while two people are on the deks
#2 they are to young for him and not wearing pfd
#3 he was fishhing in the wrong hole
#4 he forgot he was married
#5 indesent in public
all of these are crimes in AZ

G

·
no violation

no violations committed,boat is under wake speed so you could of been up front on a deck,there is no law on riding on the back deck only the front deck?? :p

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is the answer. a no wake zone is exactly that, NO WAKE no matter if you are going 1 mph or 5 mph. the max speed you can do in a no wake zone without making a wake is 5 mph. a wake is defined as WHITE CRESTING water coming from the transom of the watercraft. Remember, it is not how fast you go, but what is coming out your rear!!!!!!!
The answer to the questin is, Bow riding and transom riding both criminal offenses. You must sit in a boat in a seat made for underway once you are above a WAKELESS SPEED. It is at the officers as to who gets the citation, the driver or the violater or both.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Question is are they in a no wake zone. If they are then :shock: . Never heard of a 5 mph in a no wake zone. I always tell people it's pushing white water of the bow of the boat. All boats are different when it comes to design. :)

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will inspect boats the night before if the owner asks me to. and HELL NO to the ticket crap. 18 years of doing this and i have learned that when the shirt is off and i am on my own time its my time.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 65 mph ticket is about 130 bucks. the attitude i am gonna getfrom them when i stop the person will probably cost them a night in jail and a seized boat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.