Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may recall a story where my cat accidentally got out of the house. The cat was screaming, so my wife went to look for it and saw a bobcat hovering right above her within seconds of closing the deal. She was able to yell and get the bobcat to run away.

Today, walking into my bedroom I saw our cats glued to the sliding glass door, which is not so odd, but as I got closer; I saw a bobcat slowly stalking towards the door about 15 feet away looking right at the cats. Grabbed the camera, and you can see her on her second trip walking to the window (not so much stalking this time). She was licking her chops and ready for a meal. About half way through the pics, she jumped down from my little ponywall into our riverbed. I could see through the bushes that she was licking something and that something was moving. I instantly thought she just thinned our rabbit herd, but after a couple seconds realized it was a cub. I could never get a good shot of the cub until they left. I continued snapping pics and later got both walking out. During the time, mom was up on our patio, next to the glass door and all over the place, though the cub did not move. You can see later in the pics that mom actually called to the cub to leave and the cub popped up immediately and ran to mom. All in all about an hour worth of church… Quite cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Great pictures. You must have something around your house they like.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Great pictures, looks like you have two new pets!

They seem to be real comfortable at your place.

The wife says they are two beautiful animals and my little girl says she wants a zoo in her backyard.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Do you happen to live across the street from Ancala? My father in law has been watching a mother Bobcat that has made their front courtyard her new home. Guess she gave birth to a little one a couple weeks ago but I went over there today and they were gone.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Yah i get the same shots at the U of A Wildcat games. Howd you get Wilbur to come to your house. (lol)

Nice pics but also a little unnerving too

·
Registered
32 Posts
Amazing pictures

Wow, what kind of camera are you using. I might be in the market and those are amazing quality. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts