Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to an overwhelming lack of anything better to do, I got the BRILLIANT idea that I was going to polish the old Tracker......by hand.

I got as far as stripping the non-skid tape off of the bow and getting some shine back on the top cap/rails - the rest can wait until I decide to buy a rotary buffer. (Probably do it around the same time I recarpet it, which given my level of procrastination should occur right around the time that hell freezes over).

Looking quite a bit better for a couple hours worth of work though.....

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
looks good
Hard work is its own reward(who in the hell said that). On the other side...its just a bass boat a ******* sport bass boat.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
harbor freight 29.95 for a angle buffer with variable speed that should do it, come on now don;t just 1/2 ass it finish the job-man up!!! can't have a 1/2 polished ******* bass boat rhen you really will be a *******.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found a backing pad for my angle grinder, then got ran back in the house by a %&#$ing thunderstorm today, so my motivation is lost for the moment.

I think I'll spend what's left of summer and fall fishing, then do a major refurb in the winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts