Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Johnny Johnson with the TV Show "Fishing with Johnny Johnson" will be our guest speaker January 10th at Bass Pro Shops in Mesa. The seminar will start at 6:30pm in the fine gun room upstairs. Gary Senft and I will start with some fishing reports and touch on winter time fishing. Then Johnny, who is one of the best sight fishermen in the state will give some sight fishing tips and talk about spring time fishing. He will also have his Fall Fishing Tips at Roosevelt Lake DVD available for purchase. Hope to see you there. Thanks.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everybody that showed up tonight. We had over 70 people! Special thanks to Johnny Johnson and his wife Dee for making the drive from Show Low. Great info on sight fishing..

·
Registered
346 Posts
I had a ball tonight, thanks Matt and Gary and the staff at Bass Pro for the nice welcome. Also a big thank you to all of you that showed up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you All- Gary, Matt, Johnny and BPS for this seminar. I took home some valuable information. Keep up the great work and also for giving us this opportunity to learn from the best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts