Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
whats wrong with this KID!!! DELW can we block him off of the site?? I sure am happy he was dumb enough to forget delw can find out who he is... I hope we all find out who he is so we can all have a piece of him :twisted: Dumb SH..

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Calm down everyone! The "guest" poster who ranted about people not giving all the fishing detail and the "Dream Dream Dream" poster are two different people. Delw and I know who both are.

·
Registered
404 Posts
drop it

OK everyone you are all just giving them the satifaction that they want. They wanted to stir up everyone and probally got off on what everyone was trying to do for them and knowing that it got people ticked off. Thats why I did not respond, not like their whas anything else that needed to be said lol. Take care everyone and thanks for the help when needed.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Nastybasser, seems like the same guy huh?, boy wouldnt it be nice to run into him again, this time with out the kids.

he did the same thing to a few other boats that day I found out.

Fishin, while the guys that posted the second post was a prick, I still dont want to ban, or edit them. unless its gets real bad.
Hate to have a site that we have to police, the bunch that is posting now are some of the best group of people I have seen on boards.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
204 Posts
Delw said:
Nastybasser, seems like the same guy huh?, boy wouldnt it be nice to run into him again, this time with out the kids.

he did the same thing to a few other boats that day I found out.

Fishin, while the guys that posted the second post was a prick, I still dont want to ban, or edit them. unless its gets real bad.
Hate to have a site that we have to police, the bunch that is posting now are some of the best group of people I have seen on boards.

Delw
If that was the same guy, somebody needs to set that S.O.B. straight :x
Don't get me wrong Delw, I'm no badass but on the other hand no one talks to me like that and gets away with it! I don't do things like that to other people :)

fixed your post Wayne! (d a)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts