Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if you had any suggestions on a lake that I can go to up north with my bass boat, and also take my 5th wheel so the wife and kids will be comfortable. I am looking to do some bass fishing Labor day weekend. Thanks in advance for any tips and suggestions.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Willow will be a mad house. Fools Hollow and Rainbow Lake might have a little less crowd not sure about camping sites as it's been eons since I've been to either one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Labor Day weekend they will all be a madhouse.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea thats what I keep telling the wife but she wants to get up north and if I have to go Im getting in a little fishing. We will see how it goes.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea im planning on heading out wed night or thursday early to beat the rush. That is if I cant talk her into just going on a off weekend.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lyman lake it up north and has bass in it. No motor restrictions either. Gonna be a drive to get there but may have a few less people for that reason. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Lyman has alot of water still but it is really muddy and super tuff to get a bite in. Wind and water skiers are keeping it very muddy.

·
Registered
762 Posts
willow will be a total madhouse. fools has some real nice campgrounds and won't seem as crowded. don't know if you can reserve a spot or not. call the guard shack and see. 928.537.3680.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Do they allow swimming in any of the lakes?(Grandkids!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts