Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished at the canal for like 2 and a half hours ended up with 4 fish total two by me and one by my friend. Fish were just over a pound. They were caught on c-rigged robos and fished super super slow i mean the first fish i caught the line was in the water for at least 5 min. Good luck to you all

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Wow,you count like my fishing partner...caught 4 fish,2 by me and 1 by my friend? Just joking....any good size to them?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Opps my partner also had a smaller one. Dont remember exactly where it is but I do remeber that it is on Mcdowell road in the east valley close to the freeway entrance. Was there again today and didnt get a bite neither did any of the other people with me. The fish didnt have too much size to them but put up a good fight. Good Luck

G

·
hey!!!i cought TWO not ONE!!!
the canal is located on mecdowell(however u spell that) and where micdowell hits the new 202 freeway. so take val-vista or so where it hits mecdowell and turn left till u hit the canal. this spot was suggested by a friend of my dads at boeing. the fishing there is slow now since its winter. last year in the summer i cought 2 about 2lbs bass in about an hour on a crankbait that runs about 5 feet.

good luck out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts