Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with my daughter for 4 hours today at Canyon... Caught a few smallmouth and a few largemouth. Biggest fish was 3.3#LM.. Also lost 2 more on cranks about half way to boat. All fish caught on cranks and very shallow water. We tryed dropshot, c-rig, t-riggin 10" worms.. and fish were not interested in those. Gonna try Canyon again on Monday and see what happens.

G

·
Hey Tadmo, Looks like your starting to find out what makes Canyon tick. I wish i could, Its my favorite lake.Sounds like a great day. Deckhand

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DeckHand I am a long way from figuring this lake out. I didn't even bother posting about my last 2 trips at Canyon. :roll: I'm not sure if I ever will figure this lake out. But I love this lake and Apache so much I will keep on trying. My daughter had a great time and so did I . She's 12 now going on 16 so I charish the days that she still wants to go fishing with her dad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.