Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late report. TK and I hit up Canyon Friday night 1630-2130 and managed to boat 8 LMB :blink:, I remember fishing that puppy on a full moon back in '04 and boating 20+ with a 3lb average. I'm just happy that we are cathing fish again after the 05/06 Fiasco. Anyways, went up river and fished across from beer can-nada. Fished the first elbow by the markers-nada. Sun went down, moon came up and we hit the marina/SD shed and scored. Caught everything on T-Rigged craws and chunk baits. TK and I caught about 20 bluegill on robos, thinking they were bass.....shifty lil fellas I tell ya. Thats when we went to bigger baits. All hook-ups came between 2-15 foot of water, with a medium retrieve. Biggest bass a lil over 3 caught by TK. I lost one at the boat about the same size. All bass were healthy and put up a helluva fight. I bet they came alive around midnight. Saw a few others out fishing. Peace out and I hope all had a safe holiday weekend.

BUBBA OUT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
what boat were you in?we were out there

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice report on Canyon. The last three times Ive been there the bite @ the marina has been the ticket to numbers with a few good fish but the mother load for big fish has been on main lake points deadstickin 12-14 inch worms @ night in 20'. Stuck a couple over five last weekend on that tecnique.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts