Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any 1 at canyon before the summers over??

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
no but if there is im in as long as its cheap

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yea cheap as in Im married with children the economy sucks and Im still learning this sport we all love so much. lol for me a 20-25 dollar "cheap" tourny/gentlemans wager would be both fun and rewarding. And I live in queen creek so canyon is close. lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yea cheap as in Im married with children the economy sucks and Im still learning this sport we all love so much. lol for me a 20-25 dollar "cheap" tourny/gentlemans wager would be both fun and rewarding. And I live in queen creek so canyon is close. lol
I'm with ya on all that. except the canyon is close part...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
sounds good 2 me

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
theres one tonite @ 7:30pm 25 bucks weigh in decided later as I dont know the answer but I believe that there are a few meeting at 7:30 I think 1st ramp

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
No live Bait:biggrin:I just heard myself at BPS:cool:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
who is runnin it?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
cant make it thanks for the info let us know how u do

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Thanks to all that showed (3 teams) winning weight was 3 for 10.07lbs

Big Fish Duran with our small ones but they helped pull out the win :biggrin:

Big fish 5.34lbs we had camera problems due to operator having no sleep for 24hrs but the bite was crazy. We boated 30+ fish mostly slots and unders with 3 overs and 4 fish that we either broke off:mad: or just plain ass fk'd up!:confused::eek:

·
Registered
693 Posts
We boated 30+ fish mostly slots and unders with 3 overs and 4 fish that we either broke off:mad: or just plain ass fk'd up!:confused::eek:[/quote]

Are you saying you like to have anal sex with fish????????????????????

Just kidding dude could not resist............:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
:Iconrotfl No we lost them because we werent using Stellas and werent driving a Ranger:Iconrotfl:biggrin:I dont think that the 65lb braid was enough maybe I'll use a steel leader next time too:Iconrotfl chit happens but a win is a win:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts