Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I slipped out to canyon for a few hours today to throw some swimbait's. I caught an 8lb largemouth on the third cast, and caught two more about 6lbs each over the next three hours. I was fishing from the shore in Boulder Creek. This was my first time shore fishing in several years, and it was actually pretty nice. Good luck.....Joe

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Joe

Is Boulder Creek the part closed to boats. I don't see it on the lake map. The 3 crrek are lables First Water, La Barge and Tortilla. I've wanted to try there, but it is a long haul for me.

Thanks

SteveM

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Nice fish Joe
I guess a little change of pace is good now & then.

Joe C

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe,

I hope someday I have the opportunity to fish with you! If I had caught a 8 lb, 6lb, and 6lb fish in a few hours, everyone would know me because I would be featured on the 6 pm news after I had cardiac arrest on the shore and had to be airlifted to the closest hospital in relation to the lake I was at. Congrats and feel free to drop any fishing tips to email [email protected].

serpico

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Joe if you dont mind me asking how big were the swimbaits you were throwing, Im thinking about going out and buying one but dont know what size to get, also what time of day was it?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts