Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a pretty nice day on Canyon yesterday. We boated 14 nice bass. 3 largemouths and 11 smallies, including a toad smallie weighing 4lbs 12 ounces. We caught five on ripbaits and nine on my tail spinners. Everything was pretty shallow, less than 15'. It looks like I will be making a deal this week on a new 20 footer, it's about time. I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving, good luck.....Joe

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Joe, congrats on the new boat. I'm sure you're pretty anxious to get back in the "saddle" again. Also, nice catch at Canyon yesteday.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Great news on the boat Joe
Also sounds like a good day on the lake.

Joe C

·
Registered
174 Posts
Joe, congrats on the new boat... What make/model did you decide on? Looks like your kicking butt on Canyon as usual. It's been kicking mine lately... LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New Boat/Canyon Info

Hello Dave. I went with another 20' Javelin, but this one is blue/white with a 225 Evinrude Ficht. Try deeper running crankbaits and gold suspending ripbaits on Canyon right now. For numbers of bass, use my tail spinners, that is the real ticket for 2-3lb bass.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats on the great day and on the new boat. Are you still guiding??? I'd like to set up a trip if so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fishing Trip

Good morning Skunked, I hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving. When and where would you like to go out.....Joe
P.S. Just shoot me an e-mail to Bassbacker2aol.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts