Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not I am going out with someone new this afternoon!! I believe he wont stand me up, and that he may have some new styles or techniques to show me, or I may be able to put a twist on the situation and show him some new ideas. I love the fact that he has a real bass boat, and we wont be taking my dingy out this time. I love my boat but come on now this is the real thing. I have not seen any posts about him throwing people into the deep or any other casualties yet, but after today who knows. I just hope I dont scare him off. Will put a post up on the report when we get back. I hope all goes well, hope you all did great at the tourneys.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Dale, I enjoyed meeting you for the first time off this website and fishing with you last night (Sat night) at Canyon. Thank you for that awesome looking swim bait. The wind really layed down and it turned into a great night on the water weather-wise and company-wise. All the stars were out in their brilliant beauty. Now if we could have figured out what the fish were doing.......They weren't at the dinner table and we couldn't find a reaction bite either. I guess that's why they call it fishing! Hopefully we can catch them next time. Oh yeah, and there were no new skipping champions tonight, (sorry Rookie Boy), except for my Ranger/Mercury hat that flew into the water on the way back to the ramp. It had to be by the grace of God we found it on a totally dark night! 8)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate getting stood up at the last minute

I must say that Ranger has one hell of a nice boat, and shows up early to pick people up for fishing well at least in my case. I actually loved the back seat, just had to adjust to the captian, and his style of trolling and presentations. I would be you wing man anytime. We did have one bite earlier on on a spinner bait, but no hookset. We did have a great launch of a hat and determination and a spotlight was the key to getting in in the boat. Great company, no question about that, great stories and conversation to keep the night going after no fish being caught. Once again, Thanks Howard, and let me know if I owe you anything more. My handle Whod101 will remain, im not Tonto after riding out with the Lone Ranger. I am doing some research on what to do with the season change since This has ben my first year fishing on boats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts