·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there one tomorrow night?

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Aren't you back in school yet? Shouldn't you be doing homework instead of posting every 10 seconds?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Canyon tourney tomorrow $250 per team!! You in???
no way jose!im assuming live bait is allowed,as in live trout?:biggrin::Iconrotfl

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
no way jose!im assuming live bait is allowed,as in live trout?:biggrin::Iconrotfl

whats the matter your the one all interested in it why dont you stop being a puss and drop the 250 dollars your the one that said you know how to fish canyon.:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:moon:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whats the matter your the one all interested in it why dont you stop being a puss and drop the 250 dollars your the one that said you know how to fish canyon.:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:moon:
give me the 250 and i will,leave patty for once in your life and come up here and fish,
puss

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Dont need too.. I have been sponsored by castaic since 98 and they make a very realistic swimbait.. You should try one by the look of those whoppers you have been catching....LOL By the way I need Info on canyon since you fish it all the time..... OMG!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont need too.. I have been sponsored by castaic since 98 and they make a very realistic swimbait.. You should try one by the look of those whoppers you have been catching....LOL By the way I need Info on canyon since you fish it all the time..... OMG!!!!!!!!!
i have info on how to catch the dinks if u want to use live bass for baits,

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I know you know how to catch dinks, just look at your pics in the gallery...LOL Are you sure your sister didnt catch those monsters????

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
or is it because they want you to,its not a personel sale

1 - 20 of 27 Posts