Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just canceled. Anyone interested in fly fishing either Canyon or Sag tomorrow for a few hours?

Don

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I tried Fly Fishing once! We couldnt get the plane to go slow enough to keep our baits in the strike zone!!! LOL.....

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really! No one is interested in fly fishing for bass? I'm only wanting to share whatever knowledge I have and glean what I can from you bass guys. I'm not asking you guys to wear waders, vests, fishing shirts, and other *** attire. On my boat beer is preferred over the wine you think we drink with lunch. I've extended my offer several times. It's time to put a fly guy on your aft deck and see what a fly rodder can do...

OTF:)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
ill be out there in the pm

·
Registered
339 Posts
Headin out there with Wheat thin tomorrow. hopefully be on the water around 6 in the tan starcraft. Might bring the flyrod but not sure if I will get it out. One of these days I do wanna go out there and learn from the master though. Say hi if we pass ya Don.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Headin out there with Wheat thin tomorrow. hopefully be on the water around 6 in the tan starcraft. Might bring the flyrod but not sure if I will get it out. One of these days I do wanna go out there and learn from the master though. Say hi if we pass ya Don.
Kevin, Floating line with a black/red simi seal or black wooley bug worked for me last week. I remember your boat from Lee's Ferry. Good luck!

Don

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i was supposed to but had a flat tire so im going out sat night

1 - 11 of 11 Posts