Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just got a boat and have been fishing every weekend at Canyon and so far out of three trips i have only boated one bass.
I can not find out what i am doing wrong! I have been throwing everything at them and am ready to bust out and catch something. I need any tips on what to use and how deep/where to use it.I am making a trip out there on sunday morning and i really want to catch something this time so any help is greatly appriciated.Thank you all for your time.

G

·
If it was me I would throw a topwater first thing in the morning
then switch over to a crankbait or rattle trap then over to texas rigged craws then I would spoon any fish that you mark. If you still cannot catch one I would cruise the cliffs and toss jigs the key will be having a tight line and it HAS TO STAY CLOSE TO THE WALL DURING THE FALL!! If that does not work they have a old standby lure made by dupont :twisted:

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Taylor - What kind of boat are you in? I don't get out weekends as much but I'll keep an eye out for you when I do.

G

·
Thanks for the tips guys. Bayou-I have a old aluminum MonArk boat that me and my dad fixed up, I will be the young one in it(15)It would be nice to start meeting some of you guys out on the lakes. I will be leting you know how i did when i get back on sunday. I will keep my fingers crossed!Thanks once again! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts