Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything I can do for small rips in my boat seats, either to fix them or stop them from tearing anymore? Thanks

·
Registered
948 Posts
Larcar upolstery next to liars korner fixed my ripped seats for 20 bucks. They were ripped at the seams- I took them off the boat and gave them to him and they were ready in a day. He used the same material on the seats.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Performix VLP - Vinyl/Leather repair

I got a tube of this at Mesa Marine af few years ago for a slight tear in the vinyl seat of my SPRINT. Not only did it mend that tear but it never ran from there either. I still have it but haven't had the need to use it any more!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I got rid of the feral alley cats...they loved my seats as scratching posts. Humane Society will take care of them or like my lady did....ship them to the nearest orange grove. I know, they will probably be coyote meat but at least they will have a fighting chance. The Humane Society just euthanizes them anyway, and they actually bitch you out if you do not give them their so-called "donation". I know...this will probably start a whole debate on the moralities of animal care. Or hopefully, maybe not?

Later...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.