Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reports have it there is a man in a red and white Cajun boat who is running around lake pleasant attempting to commit homoside on unsuspecting fish. Witnesses say at first he tries to be your friend,then before you know it he stabes you in the lung with a needle leaving you to bleed to death in a live well that doesnt work. If you see this man.....RUN....save yourself.....No one has died yet but rumor has it he will be back at the lake on saturday.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Delw? You need someone to come over and show you how to fix your livewell and how to needle fish correctly? :lol:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe i can print this picture and tape it to the console of your boat del....

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmm must have been one of Jasons fish....Heck i bet it was bedding in 30 feet ready to spawn :(

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
i saw him, he kidnapped my partner in Humbug!!haven't seen my bro since!

·
Registered
355 Posts
i did manage to escape but a word of caution to all, not only will delw commit this horrendous crime but he'll also try to lure and convince innocent bystanders to become an accomplce unaware that what they are about to get themselves into :twisted: !

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Hey splitshot, you beat me out by stinking 1 ounce. got Buddha all butt hurt thinking that his yin and yang were not in harmony and then wanted to (fungschwee)SP. his boat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts