Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know Dan Westfall? I'm just curious he works for the same company i do.
Joe C

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
no way you work for knipps. then you probaly know my dad Mike Landgren. im also Larry knipps nephew.. everybody at knipps knows me as Bear.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Champ
I do work for KBI for over 12yrs now. :eek: I have never met your dad mike. There is so many people that work for knipp i still have not met all of them. Probably never will. I do know Terry H, Dan W Chris B, & a few others. That work in the office I work out in the field. I'm good freinds with Marty C we fish the company tourney every year. I geuss i'll see you at the bassoff. Small world

Joe C

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
you probaly dont know my dad because he is the general manager in vegas. you know matt russ iam sure he is a big bass fisherman. i worked for knipps in vegas from 94 to 2000 .. are you fishing the knipps tournament this year?? it might be at martinez this year do to the low water at alamo.. see you there.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I would not miss it
We have a blast fishin it every year. I do know Matt a little he's a nice guy. I'll have to talk to terry about the location it don't matter we'll be there.

Joe C

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
i will be there in a white and red champion with a 225 evinrude or a gray blueish champion with a 3.0 ltr evinrude. being pulled by a f-350 powerstroke see you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts