Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how much the zone loves my charts. So here you go. I am curious on how many people can't interpret this data.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Worst recession in our history and the line is still dropping to hit bottom. More like the great depression but no one seems to think that is the case. Longer, deeper and who knows time of recovery. That is one scary chart. I think we are all in deep shit

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Yeah, I thought he hacked my gps and got all the trails going out of pleasant harbor marina!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Worst recession in our history and the line is still dropping to hit bottom. More like the great depression but no one seems to think that is the case. Longer, deeper and who knows time of recovery. That is one scary chart. I think we are all in deep shit
Totally agree..

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
The days of relying on working for a single company until retirement are over. Sad. For those who have good jobs at the moment you better save your bucks and remember it can all change over night. Even governments go bankrupt. Can any working class person today say where they will be, with confidence, in ten years economically? There used to be a time when we could. I also concur ringer.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I realize its probably not all his fault but he is f'n it up even more.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who gives a sh-- about your chart.
Well if that is your attitude, then why comment? I've got it you have to be a dipshit. That has to be it.

I wonder when job losses will stop and people will start hiring again. I just don't see it in the next six months to a year. I see more job losses in the future.

If you loose your job, then you will care. Smartass.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Until they realize that job creation is done by small business and by people spending money they will never succeed. Democrats and union hacks thing trickle down is bullshit and figure they can stick it to "the Man". Getting it stuck back right now.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The recovery will be slow, more people will become unemployed before it turns around, but it will turn around. I'm an optimist and there are subtle signs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=axC95P_ql9nQ
Subtle signs... Since you live here, sorta, where might you be seeing these jobs pop up? I know people in various places across the country, some who are hard up right now for work, and they can't seem to find the subtle signs. But McDonalds is hiring & so are those telemarketers!

In fact, I know a few who just got their 60 day's because their company's are taking it to China.

Oh yeah, we need more Walmarts and shitty retail stores that pay min wage, that's the real road to recovery!!

Garbage in, garbage out!

www.peopleofwalmart.com

·
Registered
804 Posts
The way things are going now I think it will be much longer than a year before our economy levels out and begins to rise up again. The statistics on job loses are still in the rise with more and more people losing there jobs every week. CEOs, and allot a high ups are not even safe right now. The more people hoard money who can spend a little the worse it will stay, everyone has to realize spending money and saving right is the way to bring things up. I know many people are hard up for money and can't always afford things but you could once in a while splurge on something. For instance many of us so fishing because it makes us happy and is a hella lot more fun than going to work or stay at home at times, the money we spend on gas, food, etc helps businesses although it may not seem like allot. Unions strikes and such trying to get higher pay and/or benefits makes things worse because that company if large and successful enough can up and leave to another country or give jobs to people who are willing to do the job. Only lazy people with easy jobs want more money and don't think about all those who can/will replace them in a heart beat it given the chance. People nowa days are out looking for jobs to be able to support them or there families and not just make money to go buy crap they don't need and/or will never use. Although I do not believe it will get better soon I think it will get better w/without the presidents help since our society is resilient enough to pull it together and have gotten through it before.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts