Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

chump2o4 vs darryl "ive got a gambler" mathews

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  champ,204 
G
#1 ·
Was reading some past post on this site and basspro and was wondering if a date as been set for these two ,to square off yet??Sure wish yall would keep it in the state of az ,so we all could go to the lake suck back a couple of 40's and see who truly has the biggest ego.Well i guess the delta would be a better place our little lakes could'nt hold so much B.S.Good luck guys i hope yall get this done,it sure makes for a great read..

G
#4 ·
No body is talken crap about you chump 204,your doing it fine on your own.With your 50 bass boats and 1,000,000 dollar a year job etc,in fact it got so bad on the other site another guy w/an equally big ego called you out.I am just adding fuel to the fire so yall dont chicken out and get it done,cause i know i dont speak for myself a few of us want to see this thing happen.You two deserve each other.Biggest egos weakest STICKS!!! : :p

#9 ·
Guest, Get a life!!!!!!! Darryl and Champ may brag, but they post their names. If i do not want to read what they say, i dont. The reason why most of us left the other site is because of vermin like you whos wives will not let their nuts out of her purse or they just not have dropped yet. be a man and post your name and quit being a punk!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.