Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ASU is currently at the College western region on the delta. We finished prefishing today and the first day of the tournament is tomorrow. We have 3 teams out of 20. Mitch/Craig Brent/Jeremy and Me/Mark. Hope you guys are rooting for us!! You can watch the FLW live weighins on www.collegefishing.com First place prize is $50,000:shock:

Wish us luck guys!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
How big is the ASU bass team? Also where can I get some info on it. I am probably transferring to ASU in a year or so and was thinking of the ASU Bass team. I have enough pole/reels but no so much on lures. I also have a very low assortment of techniques I use also, need to learn more. I do have boat though small but it's ok a 2007 14 foot crestliner with a 25hp Yamaha.
Also good luck Team ASU.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Way to go guys!!! Just got off the phone with Joey and he likes what he has found and feels strong about how they are fishing as a team.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. It is difficult to catch em out there right now. We ended up with a bag of 2s and 2.5s. The guys in first just had a 6 pound kicker fish and some smaller fish.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AZ State Going to Colege FLW Nationals!!!

Joey and mark finished in 3rd Place!! They are fishing for the $$$$$ on Monday!!! Way to go ASU!!!!! ----- Joey's Dad

1 - 20 of 59 Posts