Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another good day on the water. Left Fishers Landing at 0500 and took a little drive up river. First cast of the day I had a blow up on the frog with no hook up. About the fifth cast I caught a fat 3 pounder, then a 1.5 pounder about three casts later. Then went to the pocket where two weeks ago I had missed a bass that blew up on my frog twice. I threw my frog in the pocket twice but, no one home. So I threw the frog over another pocket and let it land on the lay down tullies for a second then popped it off, and WHAM, this 5.6#er nailed it. The rest of the day I caught a few more on the frog, and a 2.5#er on a senco in the same place I caught that 5#er two weeks ago. The flip bite was ok in the current using craws. Most of the bass had full guts too. Must of had a good week of feeding with the full moon.Off the water at 1200.

Water Vertebrate Sky Fisherman Fish

Water Vertebrate Shorts Sky Fish

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
well no bird this time:) hows the weather there?same as here 109

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, it nice having the river here, and it's has been a pretty good year so far. I'm just waiting for my 10+.
Won't be able to get my sling shot out of impound until next week. Then I'm putting it away until the boy gets old enough to use it.
The weather is a beautiful 100 plus (love it).
I'll take the heat over cold any day.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thanks. I pride myself on trying to find the biggest roundest asses on earth to share with my brothers that hunt giant basses. ASSES AND BASSS the bigger the better. Yes Im a sicko. Ill post some shots of the wife next:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts