Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Colts have been my team for the last decade but having recently purchasing a home in the Phoenix area I have been also trying to cheer for the Cards.

I find as they match up, I still lean towards the Colts, but I won't be that unhappy if the Cards win.

On a side note, I don't know if anyone is watching the Jets/Titan game, but that first rushing touchdown by Mark Sanchez really showed what kind of competitor that Sanchez really is.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Are you kidding me. Bro you have to be true to your team holmes. Let these other wanna bees cheer for they're sorry asses, the cards got lucky last year just like the frikin d-backs in 2001!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cards will win 35-28 U of P stadium is loud as hell and Manning changes plays on the line about 40% of the time he's gonna have a real hard time in that stadium. It's gonna be a shootout and should be a great game. DRC better step up this week and quit getting beat.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Wanna bee Diamondbacks with a World Championship and wanna bee Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Put the wanna bee where the sun doesn't shine

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Wanna bee Diamondbacks with a World Championship and wanna bee Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Put the wanna bee where the sun doesn't shine
+1

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Are you kidding me. Bro you have to be true to your team holmes. Let these other wanna bees cheer for they're sorry asses, the cards got lucky last year just like the frikin d-backs in 2001!
Thanks for posting. :banhim:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it means anything 3 of the 5 annoucers on NFL Countdown picked the Cards to win.

It should be an exciting game. I hope more than 40 points combined are scored.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! climidia got screwed!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
See what would have happened Monday night if the Dolphins hadn't kept him on the sidelines all night. Oh wait it happened anyways!!! GO Dolphins!!

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THROW AN INTERCEPTION FIRST AND GOAL AT THE 1/2 YARD LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I think Matt will be starting next game, D.R.C got owned all night long. Well its nice to know they have a bye week and maybe they can put the offencive line back together.

Did any one see that hold on Boldin on the last intercepion? They should have called that, I know we still would have lost but the over look of the game would have been better with one more T.D.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think Matt will be starting next game, D.R.C got owned all night long. Well its nice to know they have a bye week and maybe they can put the offencive line back together.

Did any one see that hold on Boldin on the last intercepion? They should have called that, I know we still would have lost but the over look of the game would have been better with one more T.D.

Really, I wonder if fans in Pittsburgh are ready to bench Big Ben. Ken Wiz gets paid a lot of money to evaluate the best options for the football team and I don't think that benching your hall of fame QB is at the top of his list of things to do. I love Arizona fans two losses three weeks into the season and the ****ing sky is falling.

By the way it wasn't Kurt's fault he is a pocket passer and his tackles were getting ran over all night. It wasn't that they are not strong enough, they couldn't move their feet fast enough to get in position. More speed, smaller tackles would be great but, they are what we got this year.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Matt Leinart is NOT the answer. People are delusional to think he is a "mobile" qb. He can't play in the NFL. If Warner can't have enough time to find the 2nd or 3rd receiver, Leinart never will.

This game was lost for 2 reasons.

1. The offensive line was terrible. 3 years into the Whiz and Grimm regime and we can not run the ball any better than under Denny Green. Grimm is supposed to be a good OL coach, but so far he has SUCKED.

2. Our defense has no heart. DRC is lost out there. He has lots of speed but right now is terrible in coverage, and misses way too many tackles. And you can NOT win the the NFL without a pass rush, ever.

Until we fix the o-line and get some pass rushers, this we be how games go.

I did see the missed call on Q, that cost us big time. I think Kurt saw it, thought it would be called so he forced the ball into Fitz, just like you do when you know a team is offsides.

I also watched Q berate the official so bad that they needed to call a cop over to get him away from him.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THROW AN INTERCEPTION FIRST AND GOAL AT THE 1/2 YARD LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We did it against Pittsburg but that one only cost us the superbowl.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts