Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have come to the conclusion that the best part of living in havasu is being able to leave work at 4 and be making a cast at 415. The worst part is being able to see the lake while trying to work all day. Yes Friday bordom has set In

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Justin, do they have any good engineering jobs in Havasu? Maybe I should move there.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Hey man I remember you were saying you didn't know about the security of your job, don't know what kind of engineering your in but WAPA has some good stuff and pays decent....100K if your qualified
Just a question? When did a 100K just become decent? Not too many people have a 100k salary Franklin.. You should know that!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I agree that's a normal salary for certain engineering fields, i just didnt understand what you meant by 100k being a decent salary... So sorry as i must have misunderstood you.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Just a question? When did a 100K just become decent? Not too many people have a 100k salary Franklin.. You should know that!
I agree. I would be happy with a job that paid 1/2 of a decent salary then I guess. 100,000.00 is very good money IMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts