Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm a new viewer to this site, and having read the majority of many, many of the past posts so as to catch up on all the past problems, disturbances, and general hate 'n discontent, I've pretty much decided that this seems to be the site I would like to be an associate of. I've really enjoyed Nightcrawler's site and all the pictures of the various members that frequent this forum, and try to stop in for a while each evening to enjoy the tips and stories. Being somewhat a novice as compared to the majority of you, I have many questions about the lakes and fishing/boating subjects that I read about on this site. My main question at this point in time is this: When I die.......and I'm on my death bed.......will I still receive total conscienceness? ............'cause I'm needin' to have that going for me.......it would be nice........... :wink:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ROFLMBO!!! Welcome aboard 2sunaz!!! I'm a Tucson guy too (shhh, the rest of these people don't know that). As far as that total consciousness thing, I think I'd rather be totally unconscious and dreaming about Marissa Tomei...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx!!! The wife and I have "dual console" computers and even though she's glued to hers, she'd always laughed when she heard the opening line to the site, knowing what I was "fishin' again"....and she heard it frequently......

I've found that I can look at any web site I want, if I play that sound track first..........

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ned02 said:
Welcome and ignore Skunked he still has not figured out wether he is up or down! :lol:
I really don't care what's up or down, as long as Marissa Tomei's involved...

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
It's almost time for some SKUNK hunting again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Are you going???
2sunAZ if you have any questions post them and I'm sure that someone if not Delw will answer you. There's a lot of info to be had and nobody's wanting to know! :(

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yea! I'm going. Dawg isn't though... :(
I'll have a new partner this time too. We're going to kick butt!!! ...well, we're going to try at least. C'ya down there and have a safe trip.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hey 2sunaz! Glad you like the pics on my site! It's fun to do and helps us look for (or run from in Skunked's case) familiar faces/boats at the lake. Adds a little personality/character and well, you can see some characters too. :twisted: :lol: Welcome!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:shock: See some characters huh... Yea, you can say that - EXCEPT for in Daphne's case! :x In her case, she has NO CHARACTER!!! :evil: And you would think that she's had plenty of time to develop some character over her MANY YEARS... :twisted: Plenty of time to develop a sense of humor too... :shock: DOH! :wink: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts