Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know how to polish concrete floors or know someone with a concrete floor polishing business? I am looking to ditch the carpet and tile in my house and replace it with polished concrete.

Thanks,

Anthony

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
I'd call this guy first. Marc.

Custom Garage Floors is a Complete Concrete Coating Company.

C.G.F. Specializes in being the best. Our Product is top notch and the quality of work is top notch as well. We have done 30 plus jobs for zoners alone and we will continue to do any job for any zoner as inexpensively as we can given the application.

www.customgarageflooraz.com
602-790-0997
[email protected]

I got serious respect for the fishermen and women on here, You do not need to be some big baller in Scottsdale to have the flooring of your dreams. Whether it is interior or exterior....If it is concrete we can make it look any way you can come up with, any pattern or design is possible...Give me a call for a quote.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Does anyone out there know how to polish concrete floors or know someone with a concrete floor polishing business? I am looking to ditch the carpet and tile in my house and replace it with polished concrete.

Thanks,

Anthony

You ca buy all of the stuff to do it yourself from Cohills Building Specialties (602-266-0462). They also carry all of the stains and coatings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.