Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bayou...the wait is finally over! I was pulling for them...congrats and enjoy your victory!

·
Registered
506 Posts
IAAAAAEEEE!

Ain't that what them Bayou boys say! LOL! Tell you what, LSU's D looked absolutley awesome. I can't remember ever seeing a defense play that well. Stoops got out coached six ways to sunday. I heard LSU was good but man was I impressed. What I would'nt give to see a USC vs. LSU game, hell I would even do a pay per view thing! Congrats Tigers and Trojans, who knows it's a toss up on that one.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Congratulations Bayou! Your QB outplayed the Heisman winner and that Tiger Defense was awesome.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Ya know I've always said if LSU were to ever win the National Title I'd get a bass boat! Would a "CHAMPION" be appropriate for the occasion??? Hmmm...... :idea:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congratulations Bayou! It must be a great feeling for your team to reach the pinnacle of sucess. They showed what they were made of. Too bad there are co-champions this year.

Gary

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Thanks, Gary, however, I don't have a clue what "too bad" is all about??? The ring on their finger will say National Champion and so will my tee shirt! There's nothing illigitimate at all in our camp. No one questioned whether or not LSU deserved to play in the National Championship game - the questions/cloud fell over Oklahoma and USC.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The term "too bad" was meant to express "my" feeling only. I would rather have only "one' champion, be it USC or LSU. Both teams have the credentials. I would like to have seen them meet. Maybe down the road!

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I agree. Not to slight the Trojans because they had a great year, but once dissection is done I thnk the scale tips toward LSU. It's water under the bridge now. Both teams are returning a lot of players next year. USC has a highly touted QB from Louisiana waiting in the wings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts