Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon fellas

Does anyone have any tips on location to catch crappie at lake pleasant? Im not asking for your secret spot or anything, just a place where ill be able to catch a couple. I have fished the marina with lights and all I catch are catfish and stripers. Any tips to get me hooked up with a crappie at pleasant. Any help is much appreciated!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Pleasant doesn't have the large number of crappie catches it did years ago due to the stripers. If you want crappie try Bartlet, Alamo or Roosevelt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you stripermike

I take it you striper fish at pleasant....hince the name. Any luck out there lately?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I CAUGHT ONE CRAPPIE THERE 2 WEEKS AGO ON A BRUSH HOG! KINDA WEIRD BUT YEAH I AGREE WITH STRIPER MIKE PLEASANT ISNT THE LAKE FOR CRAPPIE FISHING.. TRY THEM OTHER 3 LAKES... THEY WERE CATCHING SOME AT ALAMO OVER THE WEEKEND.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Haven't really fished since the Bill Luke tourney. Still working on breaking in the motor. Stripers should be good now up shallow in the backs of coves.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My buddy and i went out last tuesday by the tires and caught 8 all at dark. All in the two pound range except for one 7 pounder. Good fish!!! I hear humbug and castlecreek are producing decent stripers. Probably going tomorrow or Wednesday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts