Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So have been pre-scouting for deer since only yahoo's and fruitloops are fishing in this weather. Man I want to go fshing.
Anyhow, I put a camera up on a trail and low and behold I found a friend who wants to join our club. We can us him as the enforcer. We can have him talk to Jigmaster.
[/IMG]]

hope that posted ok.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Cool pic. But if it's a boar he needs at least three more years to grow that skull and make those ears look tiny. Any bear could be used as an enforcer, had a little sow up in the white mountains hanging around camp one summer. She must of weighed maybe 100lbs, and she'd false charge us. My brother kicked a soccer ball at her and she popped it with one bite. Frikin scary. After that we found the game warden and a couple hours later they brought a bear trap and in about fifteen minutes we heard the door slam down. She was one mean little sow. Thougt she was gonna break the damn cage. Did,nt see one more bear during the trip thank god.

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
dang that would be enough to scare the crap out of you lol.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
And here I thought you got the boat running, trailer patched up and hit the lake......WTF is taking you so long?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Cool pic. But if it's a boar he needs at least three more years to grow that skull and make those ears look tiny. Any bear could be used as an enforcer, had a little sow up in the white mountains hanging around camp one summer. She must of weighed maybe 100lbs, and she'd false charge us. My brother kicked a soccer ball at her and she popped it with one bite. Frikin scary. After that we found the game warden and a couple hours later they brought a bear trap and in about fifteen minutes we heard the door slam down. She was one mean little sow. Thougt she was gonna break the damn cage. Did,nt see one more bear during the trip thank god.
Haven’t been around bears that much huh? LOL…

·
Registered
846 Posts
Bp nope, I'm a vato loco that loves to fish and hunt. I've been contemplaining about hunting yogi and boboo though. Would like to give it a shot oneday.

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
yeah my dad had one up by his work a couple months ago.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah boy's I found it's den. there isn't a hunt in that unit this year.
still a cool pic.

Mac- I got the back of the trailer roof fixed. It is hot, so it takes time.
Boat, no go. Not fishing. Besides I haven't caught a crappie since we got the club going. It is a conspiracy.

Where is the silver fox?
You all are gonna miss me this fall. Elk hunts, Elk hunts Elk hunts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts