AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these? We went out to Alamo for 3 days and never got one crawdad in our trap. We never saw a crawdad. I only say 2 crawdad shells on shore the whole trip. Do these traps work or is Alamo short on crawdads? We used bacon, hotdogs, potatos, all left overs. We did catch a baby bass. It was about 2 inches.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I was curious too, I want to try it at Pleasant. I dont think this time of year they are very active though. I know someone did well at Pleasant, I found an old campfire with tons of craw shells on the ground. Crawfish boil! yUM.
jASON

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have several crawdad traps myself. I have found that places with bass have the fewest crawdads. I always have my crawdad dinners up in the mountain trout lakes.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u know, you can order a crawdad boil over the net, complete with pot, seasonings and all that...oh and crawfish? All you have to do is pick it up from the airport. If anyone wants to go in on it next season (they are out of seaon right now) we could hook up a crawdad boil and see who shows up!
Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts