Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On way to lake. I saw Franklin driving 85mph, followed by Barney Fife who chased him from the 303, who was being chased by Champ204.Del wearing only jockies chasing donkeys around parking lot, stopping only to buy some ganja from Stinkbait.Phaz rolling around on ground trying to teach Molly to roll over. Poacher out there creating havoc and ripping everyone around him. Freedo going:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:icon_attnwhore:Champ finally found Barney Fife look-a-like and now was squeezing his head. Catskinner trying to drown Skeeter Boy. Az Bass man running around trying to bum hula grubs. Boat cop just shaking his head, telling skinner to let skeeter up for a breath. Forrest telling all to quit whining and go join sag-****. Hoffman in a speedo, with long hair trying to give Fabio impression. Someone told him he needed new avatar. Elway giving out flu shots. Bob Marley singing I shot the Sheriff. Boat cop clenching fist and lowering hand to holster. Aron detailing all Booyaas toys. NoLord singing I can see clearly now.DaveN going GggggggRrrrrrr. Now Paul Mathews is trying to drown Skeeter97. All this time Obawan and bob La Londe trying to explain all this to non-zoners.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I think you about covered it all!!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crazy

Forgot. Saw Boat Cop walking slowly down ramp- very slowly, to assist AzBassman who was screaming "Someone please get this crazy old fart off of me". who had Dave Mcall on top of him pounding his ass.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:icon_attnwhore:

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
You left out Mcfarland giving hand jobs in fishermans choice while Jim Wood ( Finsnfords) is buying the vaseline for the MBC championship

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
damn, i figured i'd be the one drowning skeeter boy

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Where is the part about Ringer, Nummie and TXRNGR having a group hug at the boat ramp and TXRNGR farts, Ringer belches the corus to his favorite Barry Manilow tune A man like me! and Nummie is laughing so hard he shits himself.
If that's true, at least Nummies pants would be down :moon: so he'd leave a mudslide all over the ramp. Also, everyone knows since TxMrMom had the latest he no longer farts, he "poots" and it smells like potpouri.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts