Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be a Captain this year at the event with my pontoon boat, interested in guiding the anglers, either that or I get Jerry Tate on board, I want these guys to win LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do have gear but I bring it on board to play the part, kinda of like props at a movie set. People at the docks walk by and see I have 5-6 bass rigs and a tackle box that looks like I mean business. I tell them yes I am a pro. Kind of fun never have to change line, clean the reels, just pretend I know what I am doing.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Good to see you back big guy! Add to your fishing ensemble; 1 -million candle light lamp, shinny screw driver, attitude to take no guff from no one! LOL

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
I'm trying to set things up to be first officer on another pontoon boat at FHNB either on Saturday or Sunday. Now if the Captain of THAT boat would just check his schedule (hint) and let me know then we can sign up.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Jerry, send me your snail mail addy. I want to send you wedding invitation! If you don't have my email addy it's [email protected] I hope you can come!

John

·
Registered
997 Posts
If I could follow Denny around and fish "his spots", I'd volunteer. I just don't know that lake. Anybody up for letting me velcro myself to your boat? Are bobbers and bait legal?? I don't know much about these events. Any input about it from somebody? A few more details?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The wedding in on Sept. 13th. Sorry you can't make it. Your family is in our family's thoughts and prayers!

John

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
That shouldn't be a problem for the Tuna Slayer! I hope you have a great time. What's the new outfit you're fishing with since the Champ turned into a submarine?

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts