Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are cooler than shit.
I had to migrate as i had an old anolog one from quest, went with verison and got one my daughter has.

full key board have to use fingernails but I sent a text LMAO, then my sister sends a text and it took me a while to figure out how she got my number, seems my daughter sent it to here.

I got like 50 of them from my daughter and sister just trying to figure out how to read this shit.

These phones are bad ass. takes pics too with a 3megapixel camera..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
you will love that camera,mine has a 3.2 megapixel it kicks ass!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
they are cooler than shit.
I had to migrate as i had an old anolog one from quest, went with verison and got one my daughter has.

full key board have to use fingernails but I sent a text LMAO, then my sister sends a text and it took me a while to figure out how she got my number, seems my daughter sent it to here.

I got like 50 of them from my daughter and sister just trying to figure out how to read this shit.

These phones are bad ass. takes pics too with a 3megapixel camera..
Never understood the TEXTing thing. Why not just call the person and talk to them and then hang up. boom! done

·
Registered
274 Posts
What if you are at work and cant talk on the fone? Or if you are at a restraunt or ball game? Also, I can have like 3 or 4 convos going at same time and still get my work done by text....cant do that by just calling

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never understood the TEXTing thing. Why not just call the person and talk to them and then hang up. boom! done
Agreed

Just wait till he figures out it will take videos....XXXDelw.net Only 5.95 a month!
it takes videos tooo???????? how do I do that? my daughter is going to set it up for me tomorrow.

What if you are at work and cant talk on the fone? Or if you are at a restraunt or ball game? Also, I can have like 3 or 4 convos going at same time and still get my work done by text....cant do that by just calling
if your at work as an employee you have no business on a cell phone unless it pertains to work anyhow. if your at a restruant turn the phone off same goes for a ball game.

I think the biggest screw up for employers was celphones, I woudlnt allow them in my shop with my employees. if I caught them on it I fired them on the spot.
if your wife needs to get ahold of you for dipears, or shopping she can wait till you come home, if its an emergency she can call the work number.
my opinion unless there is an emergency employees should be working not talking or texting.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Poacher are you like a hundred or something. I used to hate the TXT thing too. Now I will flush your call and text you back.

103 to be exact. No the thing is, is that my daughter sits and watches tv and tets all her friends at the same time and it drives me up the wall. I only have a company phone and it has been company fone for 12 years. we don't have text and I love it

·
Registered
868 Posts
Oh yeah Dewl the videos are great. When my qwife and baby were in California every morning she would take a video and send it to me. Nothing like sitting on a jobsite pissed off and get a video of my baby laughing her arse off:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I too was not into texting when I first got my phone a few years ago, but now I dig it big time and have for awhile. I like to send a quick message when I don't want to talk. Like when I leave the lake and text the ol' lady, "On my way," that's it, takes 5 seconds.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I too was not into texting when I first got my phone a few years ago, but now I dig it big time and have for awhile. I like to send a quick message when I don't want to talk. Like when I leave the lake and text the ol' lady, "On my way," that's it, takes 5 seconds.

Talk about the Lone Ranger, I think I'm the only one that doesn't TEXT or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know HOW to TEXT either way, I'm light years behind and I love it

·
Registered
878 Posts
Talk about the Lone Ranger, I think I'm the only one that doesn't TEXT or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know HOW to TEXT either way, I'm light years behind and I love it

Nope I don't like texting either. If someone calls me I can talk to them while driving. I figure it's a lot safer than trying to read the text message while driving and answer it!!!!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Verizon surcharges you for text messages unless you have a texting plan. Just rememebr that while you are playing with your new toy. I gave my daughter a small texting plan (250 messages a month) on her phone for her birthday. She ran $50 over the first two months. She has been sweeping out my shop everyday since to pay me back. LOL. What's funny is she has never once gone over about half her minutes for talking. All her friends are on Verizon so its free to just talk.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
So just pay the frickin 9.99 a month for unlimited texting and that would have saved you 41 dollars..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts