Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
knipp bros tournaments.southern nevada bass masters and some southwest bass tournys in yuma. i have also caught a 16 pound bass and i have boated close to 50 fish over 8 pounds in the last 5 years.......plus i have not fished a single tournament in over 2 years because i blew out my L-5 disc. i fished some waterdog willys wednesday nighters and placed in the money alot.....iam starting to fish abf this month maybe you should watch for my name Larry Landgren.. so guest what have you won??

·
Registered
404 Posts
oh boy front row

Yea well my dad would beat your dad up, and my grandpa drove a tank in the war,................................... lmao this is good a pissing contest

G

·
Shit, I caught damn near 50 fish over 8 pounds out of creepy lake in 2003 alone.....The sick part is...I'm not kidding!

This is like Ali & Frazier all over again!

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
the next person that wants to bad mouth me why dont you leave me a personal message for we can meet some where and you can say it to my face. but its not fair for every body else to read negative post . who cares about career earnings fishing i never tried to make a living fishing so who cares . no offence guest but i never read any fishing reports or seen any pics of your fish. this little fishing tournament is between me and darryl i never fished the delta so i thought it would be fun to go. so theres no reason for you guest to keep talking shit about me

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Hey Champ, I do not know why you are even messin with this pimple. People like this are the ones that have to wear helmets in the bosses office so they do not bump their heads on the desk and would snitch their mommas off and lie to her face about it. They never leave their names because if you ever met them on the street they would piss themselves right there. Ignore him, he can go back and live at AZBASSPRO

G

·
I'll tell you what...you pumped life back into azbasspro awefully quick.....They haven't had that many posts since the divorce....The lurkers came out....

Dan

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
thanks dan that is why i wrote that bad post in az bass pro trying to get people talking over there its nice to have a couple different fishing web sites to always read post from .... dan hope to see you at abf on the 24 i will be there in a white ford f-250 powerstroke with a white camper pulling a greyish dual console champion . i should be hangin around everybody from team skeeter.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Del

That line is from the Bob Newhart show when they owned the bed and breakfast. There were 3 "hick" brothers. The only one that talked was named Larry. He would say "Hi, I'm Larry. this is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl".

SteveM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.