Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Jim and Dawg, you guys have beautiful rides!! I hope to see you guys on the water real soon. Nice pics NC! I feel low budget when I see nice rides like that. My '88 Champion is not as pretty as those bad boys, but it floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee! Is that a good thing?? RookieBoy

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Nice guys hey Jim gonna go to Canyon Sat? i'm in for sure hope to see you there. Dawg I need to check my speedoooooo 8)

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Jim and Darryl, I'll say it again. Nice rides guys! Nightcrawler, thanks for posting those pics and adding some narrative. It really dresses up the pictures. Guys, those pictures should be framed and to look at on those days you're at work and not out fishing! Have fun with your new Champions! 8)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thanks everybody. I'm really liking the smooth ride of this Champ.
I didn't realize my Nitro had a broken transom! I took it in to see about trading it in and that's when the mechanic noticed it. Apparently, they never epoxied the transom well and water's been getting in there for a long time. Everything back there was dry rotted. The wood and stringers were gone. The motor could've come off at anytime and I didn't know. I'm glad nobody I knew bought it from me. I'm also thankful nobody got hurt.
I'm in the process of jumping through the hoops with Tracker Marine Headquarters in Springfield to get some compensation for the beating I took on my boat ($$$) because of the defective hull. I'll let you all know what happens.
Just fyi... Tempe Marine treated me very well. I've even had 2 follow-up calls to see if I was happy. I never got that treatment from Tracker (Action) Marine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks everyone! It's great to be a boat owner again! :D Champs are great boats, I've wanted one for years and now I finally have one. Thanks to Bonehead for giving her up and thanks
to my wife for supporting my growing habit! Hope to see everyone out on the water this Spring. It's going to be a LONG
two months in Page this year!
NC, thanks much for putting up the pics!
Tighlines all!

·
Registered
911 Posts
It's about to that point. I sometimes think about printing out the pictures and member ids to put an identification book together. That way when I see a boat, I just look it up and remember who it is.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Nice toys. I am jealous. It will be easy to recognize these guys on the water, just look for that big white smile coming towards you.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Congrats Guys! Those are some awesome rides. Good luck and I can't wait to see ya on the water.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.