Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for you on Fri then on sat and you were no where to be seen, Or were you the one that speared the skeeter in the 4 foot white caps and had to bail it out??????????

G

·
Friday was a freaking nightmare.

However sat we were at rosy, just like you. seems you left when we were weighing our guppy's(neons) in.

first place was a little over $6500

they paid 18 places(including out of the money I think)
we took a out of the money check which was $200 4.03 LBS
We caught a shit load of fish but only one in the slot the rest were oh lets just say a limit of 5 would fit into a 6" worm bag.

Luckly we were able to cull them into decent rat fish.

Had a Blast today.

Delw

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did better than us, we had 2.70 and had to dump 5 slot fish including a chunk smally at 15 7/8, I had a big clown tear on that one. i was like the 6th guy to weigh in and sat at the front table until they started to give out the money. I know i could never forget that hairy ass face of yours. What boat were you in today???????

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did get to meet some new people today, even met ganja bacon or whatever you call him!!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes i did, it was about to get me sick, it kept puckering up its lips at my partner. i got up once to borrow the mesquite tree but came back, had to put on that bright ass yellow jacket on

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
LOL

We caught some big carp spooning.
I had just caught like 10 little little fish like 3"s max on a 1 oz spoon.
pop down the spoon again and wham thougth I had a snag, then it started swimming.

now just prior to that we were catching fish and they kept getting smaller. so I kept yelling. hey I got a toad get the freaking net.

but I cried wolf one tomany times.
so I am yelling at kurt to grab the net , he grabs it and the fish still doesnt come up rod bent in half...

A few mins go by and I am thinking check check check. I finally get it to the boat and its a 5-6 lb carp, talk about wanting to get a gun and shoot something. it felt like an easy 8-10lb fish due to the thing was foul hooked.
So after about 20 mins of Kurt giving me shit he does the same thing, hooks another toad carp.

Kurt doesnt like to dropshot and is not to fond of westy's and doesnt like spooning. so I told him that if I do hook a fish it will be my 2nd one on a spoon in oh lets say 10+ years. he laughs and doesnt grab a spoon till after my 4-5 fish in 6 casts. now he is sold on spoons. And he had the nerve to culled one of my 2.5" fish out with a 12 7/8s" fish

Was a last of a day and the waves were huge. we never got airborn and that 22 foot cajun glides over those waves smoothest boat I have ever been in.

Kurt didnt even cry when we were flying through them this time.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Damn I didnt see Boatcop either?(I dont really know what he looks likt though, only see him once when he was in his patrol boat) We weighed in first and sat in the back by the food. I was struggling to stay awake...I slept on the deck of the boat fri night and froze one of my testicles off (I glued it back on though)...we weighed a whopping 2.21...and we even culled a few times. Just wasnt any better fish in our area....couldnt even fish our primary spot thanks to the wind. We took a nice 3 footer broadside at about 1 and decided to call it a day. Sure was fun watching a few boats try to get back on the trailer though! I'll catch up with you guys a the Pleasant one next month. Time to go pre fish!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
GJ Delw,we only weighed in 3.21lbs.We both threw rip baits all day and some of my fish were hooked in the lips and tail lol.You should have got in goony pot huh,lol.It was another Great run tourny and Lie Detector test too AWESOME. Congrats to all the $$$ money winners and all that weathered that wind storm DANG!!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
yeah kurt was kicking himself in the ass for not getting in it, then at weigh-in he finds out the biggest was a crappy. a guy that weighed in last brought the moster in and I think kurt got happy again.

Just as well cause putting a slimball bleeding carp in a live well sucks.

We saw you and your wife over by the cliffs(across the lake from the marina) as you were heading somewhere else about 2pm

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know who splitshot is now!!!!!! I sat acrost from Debbie and gave her a hard time about kicking my butt on the goon fish. I looked for you jason, must have been wearin a hat huh! I will tell ya what, i will wear a hat to be announced before the next tourney.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
ahhh so you were the one that beat our .33 goon fish huh Boat Cop lol.I think could have culled one of my bass with that goon fish lol.well,hope to cya all at the next one.

G

·
yeah boat copper, I had the backwards hat on, its my after tourney rally hat! I will wear it at all tourneys, but only after the fishing is over with. You probably saw me and thought I was a houdlum. I got carded the night before the tourney trying to buy a lotto ticket! :lol:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You got carded buying a lotto ticket??????, that is just messed up. Most people get carded buying alcohol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts