Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for you on Fri then on sat and you were no where to be seen, Or were you the one that speared the skeeter in the 4 foot white caps and had to bail it out??????????

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did better than us, we had 2.70 and had to dump 5 slot fish including a chunk smally at 15 7/8, I had a big clown tear on that one. i was like the 6th guy to weigh in and sat at the front table until they started to give out the money. I know i could never forget that hairy ass face of yours. What boat were you in today???????

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes i did, it was about to get me sick, it kept puckering up its lips at my partner. i got up once to borrow the mesquite tree but came back, had to put on that bright ass yellow jacket on

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know who splitshot is now!!!!!! I sat acrost from Debbie and gave her a hard time about kicking my butt on the goon fish. I looked for you jason, must have been wearin a hat huh! I will tell ya what, i will wear a hat to be announced before the next tourney.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.