Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey bob why don't you make the jump to the other site. We all know you are a want a bee. You have already become the chief **** sucker and ass kisser on this site so maybe you can master those titles over there too. They changed their logo, Big Damn Deal. It's a shame Paul Mathews already has the name Weasel taken because it fits you a lot better. Just enjoy what you have and leave stuff that's not your business alone. Matter fact take your new motor bike and go tear up the desert some more. God knows you were jealous you couldn't do it as good as APS so you got them banned. Mitch V.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Hey bob why don't you make the jump to the other site. We all know you are a want a bee. You have already become the chief **** sucker and ass kisser on this site so maybe you can master those titles over there too. They changed their logo, Big Damn Deal. It's a shame Paul Mathews already has the name Weasel taken because it fits you a lot better. Just enjoy what you have and leave stuff that's not your business alone. Matter fact take your new motor bike and go tear up the desert some more. God knows you were jealous you couldn't do it as good as APS so you got them banned. Mitch V.
Why dont you go fk yourself.
Others have knocked the sag *** site and I have never seen you spout off.
Why now? To gutless to attack Larry? or Del, etc?
Bob is one of the good guys on this website.
When I or others want to drag the kids for stripers, he is always willing to help with info.
As Paul Oniell in Seinfeld said, "who the FK are you anyway?"

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:supergay:

I think you and a few others over there need thicker skins is all. It sure doesn't take much teasing to twist some man panties on a few of their members.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Why dont you go fk yourself.
Others have knocked the sag *** site and I have never seen you spout off.
Why now? To gutless to attack Larry? or Del, etc?
Bob is one of the good guys on this website.
When I or others want to drag the kids for stripers, he is always willing to help with info.
As Paul Oniell in Seinfeld said, "who the FK are you anyway?"
+1

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Why are some of you guys so obssessed with the people on the other site anyway? All that crap happened so long ago isnt it time to just let it go? To each their own. As long as what they do doesnt effect you, who cares anyway?

I partly agree with Mitch - so they changed their logo - big deal. I myself think it looks pretty cool but then again, I having nothing against anyone on that site so maybe I just dont understand the grudges? I wonder how many of you actually have had personal run-ins with someone on that site or just jump on the bandwagon and hate and attack them because everyone else does. I know their is some bad blood between certain people and maybe those people have a place to hold grudges, and I am not questioning that, nor do I blame people for their feelings, but the rest of you? You just play follow the leader.

I wonder how you would feel if the shoe was on the other foot.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
You just play follow the leader. LMFAO. Your grouping us again. Bob made a little joke, Mitch jumped on Bob. Who's wrong? Mitch IMO is.It's just ALL a matter of opinion. Are they going to take sides? HELL YEAH! Arn't you? Their entilted to their opinion as are you. You need to look in the mirror.

Am I wrong?

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Bob, Lotsa Luck, is good people, he is just joking around after going nearly postal on the idiot kid and his motorcycle, chill out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts