Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Just might have to fish Friday so I can stop by on the way home. Great, we need some food on that side of the lake.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I was fishing there last friday and I had just finished my last little stale snack and all of a sudden on the evening air over the smell of cut bait I start to smell some BBQ and If I listened closely I could here the gurgle of beer coming out of the tap. They need a boat parking lot so I can just pull up and tie off and have some tri-tip and watch a game and then go home.

Or To-Go call up and Drive by. That would be awesome!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
They need a boat parking lot so I can just pull up and tie off and have some tri-tip and watch a game and then go home.

Or To-Go call up and Drive by. That would be awesome!!
Sounds like some great ideas. Any thing in the planning for such an option SWAG?

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
probably not, just free donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boat Parking

You can tie up around the restaurant or in any open slip on the A dock. I had it approved from Chris he is the main guy for the marina. As for free food we are smoking a pig on Sat & Sun at 4:00pm until it's gone for our grand opening, Even for you Boat cop. Hey Boat Cop I haven't seen you for couple of weeks come check us out!

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
SWAG, could we call the store and get a BBQ sandwich to go and just say I will be out there in the white Bullet or something like that and give a credit card over the phone? That would be awesome.

·
Registered
637 Posts
That's a heck of a walk from the dock. Hope when you're done eating and drinking that you can walk back to the boat.

sounds like something to try out.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Awesome. Its programmed into the phone. Hot meal on the lake is all good. Shoot most night tourneys I would have finished the same if I had spent the whole night at Dillon's.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts