Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, it sucks to be me. 5 live Maine Lobsters from Lee Lee's. You gotta Love that place with the great prices and ominous seafood selections. 10.99 per lb for 3 lb live Main Lobster! 4 lbs of huge shrimp! Just having a nice dinner with a couple that we hunt with and it's going to be an epic night. Glad that I don't have to work tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
How do you cook those? The wife loves the Maine lobster, I guess its better than the west coast stuff. I have never made it and maybe one of these days I will suprise her.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Dude sounds great - but after making a trip back to New England the wife a few years ago, I refuse to pay for lobster our here. One place we went to for dinner was having a special - 2 full lobsters for 19.99, or 3 for 25.99. Think you got soup and salad with it too. And these were good 2 - 2 1/2 lb lobsters. It was like 1/3 - 1/4 the price of Lobster out here regardless of where you went. Wish it wasnt so damn expensive out here. Love it. Enjoy your meal!

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Dude sounds great - but after making a trip back to New England the wife a few years ago, I refuse to pay for lobster our here. One place we went to for dinner was having a special - 2 full lobsters for 19.99, or 3 for 25.99. Think you got soup and salad with it too. And these were good 2 - 2 1/2 lb lobsters. It was like 1/3 - 1/4 the price of Lobster out here regardless of where you went. Wish it wasnt so damn expensive out here. Love it. Enjoy your meal!
Your loss, once and awhile you just have to go overboard, enjoy the lobsters John, I'll be back in New England for my two week visit to see son in July and will eat and drink to much.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I always wanted to boil in Lobster in Louisiana Crab boil. Love what it does to shrimp and crabs and the corn, patatoes, artichoke, onions and what ever else you boil with it.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, that's what we do. We boil shrimp, crab, lobster and whatever else we want to cook in the boil... red taters and corn are a must. If you want decently priced seafood go to Lee Lees Asian market on Dobson and Warner in Chandler. Awesome prices and the array of seafood is endless!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gilbert, most people just boil the lobster in salt water, but we like to boil them in a crab boil that you can buy at any grocery store. Either way, just don't boil for too long. There are plenty of "how to's" on "You Tube". I love that place for trying new recipes!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Yummy, sounds better than my Zone bar :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Gilbert, most people just boil the lobster in salt water, but we like to boil them in a crab boil that you can buy at any grocery store. Either way, just don't boil for too long. There are plenty of "how to's" on "You Tube". I love that place for trying new recipes!
+1

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
John, that sounds like an awesome dinner you're setting up! Is it too late for me to show up for dinner? :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
i just smoked a 5lb halibut steak from my fish that i caught this summer. not a lobster fan but you gotta love a good seafood feast!!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
John dont forget the most important part of all
"Have fun with your food"

Introducing Larry the Lobster aka Big Meaty Claws

Kids Wanted to see if Larry could Kick my Ass in Socoom PS3 so we took the rubbers of him and went a few rounds. I won but it was close.

Seems Larry gets really moving playing Games What a gamer.... Anthony had to hold him to keep from falling on the floor and getting dirty ;)

Then The Warden decided she needs help around th ehouse and I was too busy so the kids Told here to use Larry and let me finish Playing my Game.
Aparently he did a pretty good job at cutting up celery

When The Warden Turned her Back The SOB Tried to make a run for it with the truck keys.

After taking the Truck Keys away form his Big Meaty Claws Claudia Wanted to play dress up.

This Calmed Larry down for a bit, Then the Cat decided to play Dress up as well. Larry didnt like it and Clamped down on the pussies Tail. Thats Anthony trying to pull the cat from the lobster.

To Be Cont.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Not coming out too good, Cats not Happy, Anthonys yelling put his tail back in the claw.

Claudia Made Larry a Christmas Card, here he is reading it.

Shit Mr. Crabs Heard there was money in the card and the fight broke out.

Anthony standing by in Utter Amazment

Larrys Got Mr. Crabs in The big Meaty Head Lock

we had to stop there, seems larry and mr. Crabs were tire and playing dead. I thought the to dinner guests were dead, Until I Heard April yelling Put the bands on it there alive there alive and they started moving again. so we tucked them in the little brown wrapper they came in and tossed them in the fridge. I wasnt going to put the Bands on but April insisted I did case she said they would make a mess in the fridge...... I am think like What Squeeze the Ketchup bottle,Hose each other down with redi whip and do nasty things to each other? maybe have a food fight?

Disclaimer: These Crustations were bought for the sole purpose to have fun with, make fun of and humiliate before being thrown into a big steaming pot tommorow to have there meat ripped from there bones and dipped in Hot Real Butter. Each and Everyone of these Crustations Face an agonizing death either in the fridge or in a hot pot of steam.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
funny dude!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts